Construction of both adductor, distribution centers and pumping stations in the Central Chaco – Phase II –Program of Sanitation and drinking water for tChaco and intermediate cities of the eastern region of Paraguay, 2589/BL-PR GTR/WS-12928-Pr.
Client: Ministry of Public Works and communications (MOPC).
Period: 2017 to 2019.
Main jobs executed:
- Distribution Center at Loma Plata.
- Loma Plata Secondary adductor – Philadelphia (26.5 Km – DN400 pipe).
- Distribution Center at Philadelphia with 2 reservoirs of 1000 m3).
Adductor secondary Philadelphia – Neuland (30.35 km – DN250 pipeline).
- Distribution Center at Neuland with 1 reservoir of 1000 m3.
- Loma Plata Secondary adductor – Lolita (103 km of pipe in different diameters DN400 DN355 DN315 DN250 and DN200).
- Adductor Loma Plata – Pesempoó (indigenous community), length 10 km in diameter DN160 and DN100 with an elevated tank in this community of 60 m3 capacity. This adductor also feeds a high tank in Loma Plata with a storage capacity of 535 M3.
- In Pesempoó Installation of Distribution Network (thin network) of 10 km with a DN63 diameter – domiciliary connections for 680 houses.